New Haven, Connecticut - Inpatient Hospital Services
Signing up for a hospital inpatient program in New Haven is an efficient way of recovering from one's drug or alcohol addiction difficulty. This intensive form of rehabilitation will ensure that the client gets a high level of medical attention while going through the recovery process. Attending a New Haven, Connecticut hospital inpatient rehabilitation program is ideal for addicts who are physically addicted to drugs or alcohol and need careful monitoring of their withdrawal and detox procedure. They will be furnished care 24/7 by the staff at the hospital. Recovering individuals will also have access to any medication considered necessary by the physicians overseeing their case.
- VA Healthcare Systems of Connecticut
VA Healthcare Systems of Connecticut is an Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Facility that can be found at:
950 Campbell Avenue
West Haven, CT. 06516
Treatment Services: Drug Detoxification, Methadone Detoxification, Inpatient Hospital Services, Outpatient Drug Rehab, Day Treatment Drug Rehab, Dual Disorders Rehab, Hiv/Aids Drug Rehab, Senior Citizen Drug Rehab, Pregnant Women Drug Rehab, Drug Rehab For Women, Drug Rehab For Men, Spanish Speaking
Payment Categories: Self Pay Drug Rehab, Private Insurance, Military Insurance
- Greater Bridgeport Community MH Center
Greater Bridgeport Community MH Center is a Drug and Alcohol Recovery Center that can be found at:
1635 Central Avenue
Bridgeport, CT. 06610
Treatment Services: Drug Rehab Treatment Programs, Drug Detoxification, Methadone Detoxification, Inpatient Hospital Services, Dual Disorders Rehab, Spanish Speaking
Payment Categories: Medicaid - Drug Rehab, Medicare - Drug Rehab, State Financed Insurance - Drug Rehab, Private Insurance, Recovery Vouchers
- Individuals who use hashish can experience decreased sex drive in some people. Chronic use can lower sperm count in males and lead to irregular periods in females.
- Opiates act directly on the respiratory center in the brainstem, which causes a slowdown in activity resulting in a decrease in breathing rate.
- OxyContin addiction is so costly, that it is common for teens to turn to stealing to support their habit.
- Unlike other naturally occurring or derived drugs, methamphetamine is produced using common household chemicals and is a man-made drug.